Union Bank of India Credit - Prepaid Card Online Portal
If you suspect any fradulent activity in your account Credit Card call our 24*7 help line on 1800 425 1515 immediately.
BEWARE OF PHISHING ATTACKS
- Phishing is a fraudulent attempt, usually made through email, phone calls, SMS etc seeking your Personal and confidential information.
- Union Bank of India or any of its representatives never sends you email / SMS or calls you over phone to get your personal information such as Credit Card details, Username, password, mobile number etc.
- NEVER respond to any EMAIL, SMS or PHONE CALL, no matter how appealing or official looking, seeking your personal information such as Credit Card details, username, password, mobile number etc. Union Bank of India never calls to verify such information.
- Do not hand over your card to anybody even if they claim to represent Union Bank of India.
FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY
- Please ensure the following before logging into Union Bank of India Credit Card Portal.
- The URL in your browser address bar begins with "https".
- The address or status bar displays the padlock symbol. Click the padlock to view and verify the security certificate.
- The address bar turns green indicating that the site is secured with an SSL Certificate that meets the Extended Validation Standard.
- (SSL is compatible for IE 7.0 and above, Mozilla Firefox 3.1 and above, Opera 9.5 and above, Safari 3.5 and above, Google Chrome).